Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Frosty the Illustrator

Happy/Merry [insert winter holiday here].

Between finals, shipping back up north for the winter and my general laziness (which is something about myself that I really hate), there have been no posts as of late, as I'm sure you've noticed.

In any case, I'm in the process of sending out job applications to a number of companies who (hopefully) require the aid of an Illustrator, specifically me.

If anyone is interested in my services, please contact me at bordertowndirector (at) gmail (dot) com. I will respond as promptly as I can.

I'm also looking into Graduate School, ideally somewhere that has a program that will help me in pursuing a career as an Art Director. Pratt, Parsons, School of Visual Arts, and Mason Gross at Rutgers are all on my list to look at.

Wish me luck, I have a feeling I'm going to need it.

No comments: