Tuesday, September 15, 2009

TED

My apologies for the missed transmission last week, I was busy packing and moving back below the Mason-Dixon line for college.

This week I bring you TED.com, an amazing site full of fascinating and inspirational videos. If you haven't heard of it before, take a moment to go check out the site, I'll wait.

.
. .
. . .
. .
.

Ok, now back to the other part of today's cerebral offering; a selection of my favorite videos thus far, although I still have many videos to still watch.

Elizabeth Gilbert on nurturing creativity

Aimee Mullins and her 12 pairs of legs

Adam Savage's obsessions

Tim Brown on creativity and play

Larry Lessig on laws that choke creativity

Emily Levine's theory of everything

Scott McCloud on comics


Enjoy these videos and please explore the rest of the site.

Be inspired.

Pass it on.

No comments: